INDIRECT TRACTION 2:1
• Developed for indirect acting lifts, jack type 1008 is normally used
in 2 to 10 storey buildings.
• A large range of diameters is available to meet any load requirement.
The 1008 jack is also suitable for heavy load installations with big cars
requiring twin jacks.
• To facilitate transportation and installation in the shaft, this jack
can be supplied in 2 or 3 pieces with a threaded joint.
• It is manufactured with STAL 52 steel, has been developed for
maximum operational endurance at a pressure of 45 bar, and is
tested at a maximum pressure of 100 bar.
• The new technology applied to this SL jack type achieves a
considerable reduction of the cylinder diameter, resulting
in the reduction of the required oil quantity and a decrease
in the lift‛s elasticity.
• The SL jack type is available for diameter from Φ60 to Φ110.
- REDUCED ELASTICITY
- REDUCED CYLINDER
- LOWER QUANTIΤY OF OIL REQUIRED
- NEW DESIGN OF CYLINDER JOINT EQUIPPED WITH COLLAR